Jul 1, 2010

Discovery

I think I'm dropped back to doing one blog per month...which is fine they are just that much more detailed!
What's happened the last month, well too much to talk about that's for sure...I dunno where to begin so I'm gonna start with what's taken the biggest chunk, the world cup! Oh and I'm not ashamed to admit, I have definitely got the fever! Been pretty awesome, the boys and I have all 'Discovered' our new spot as well, Sporties is the go! Although I really wanna apply for a job there soon so maybe I shouldn't get too tanked when I go there, and why would I? When I can get 4 free hot chocolates every day that are fuckin' awesome!
I've also found, after an expensive trip to Brisbane that maybe, Vodka Sunrises and the like may taste nice, but really aren't worth it if you are willing to look for the right beer, and let me tell you, Steve, Mick, Brent and myself 'Discovered' it. The beer I had in Brisbane was second to none and you would struggle to find someone after a long day who couldn't enjoy this!
I would just like to personally thank Mick for his wonderful hospitality and help in Brisbane once again!
Just recently as well, I've discovered that although you can't choose your family growing up, when you finally get there, you can build your own family. So to all my mates, you're like brothers and I love ya ;)
I always though that I really would never find someone...not saying I have. But things are really looking up and I have my fingers crossed. It's funny how that when you stop clinging onto the past, your future hits you with speed, and it feels great.

What else has changed? Well not much really changes unless you push for it, and at the moment, I'm pushing...admittedly not very hard yet, but pushing for a new job. I've already applied for Laundy hotels, and going to apply for Bankstown Sports Club.
I really hope I can land a job at sporties. That would be epically awesome and convenient.

I have been spending a lot of money recently also, since turning 18 and going out. Too much for my liking... so from now on I am not going to play BJ Blitz...sorry Scotty...and I'm gonna be selling some of my childhood stuff. I think from everything I'm selling I should be able to get around $500 plus. Which would be really useful at this point.
Also having some life decisions, I'm thinking of one: Getting a tattoo. I have no idea what of yet, but I want it to be something meaningful...and two: Moving out of home. Ideally would move out with Scott and Michael, but that is just a wish upon a dream at the moment...you never know though, if we can make it work somehow, that would be simply great!

Well I think that's pretty much it, If I've missed anything well too bad, because if I didn't remember it for this post there's no chance It's gonna be in the next one!
Just wanted to say although it's great discovering new things, it's also good to re discover stuff, I haven't listened to the Script since the new year, and listening to them now is beautiful!
So until next time let me say we'll be
Together forever my friend, until we finally meet or until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment