Feb 26, 2010

Hangout!

Well, I am starting to have some days off work and man does it feel great! I'm still doing like 25 hours, but this week I've had Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off and well, it just feels amazing to sit down, unwind and not worry about too much. My biggest worry over the last couple of days has been what I'm going to eat, and when to get up off my arse and buy some more tobacco!
I'm on the search for a portable bbq stove thingy, for which to burn my coal on however that shouldn't be too hard. I just don't feel comfortable going into what Ridha calls "lebo shops" to buy my coal.
Yesterday the guys came over and it was great to see everyone and just catch up! Listening to Rattlesnake while smoking argileh and playing sony, nothing beats it!
I am feeling a little lazy lately though, so I think I might start doing some activities soon, especially since the footy season is so damn close! Man am I getting excited about that! Just got my membership pack which included the usual stuff, hat, bag, stickers, keyring.
Not sure if I have posted since but ACDC was great. One of the best concerts I've been to. I don't think it will take over LP though. It was my first and will remain my favourite one. I'm starting to really come into my zone. Hally told me the other day that I should go to uni and do something, to which I replied I am doing something. He said what? Nothing?
I then said "No, I'm clearing my head!"
And that's exactly what I am doing, I'm starting to forget all the troubles I went through in High-school, regarding work, education, careers and girls.
Lately I've just been hanging out, playing guitar, living and loving life to what seems no limit! Everyday now I wake up with a smile on my face, unless of course I get woken up! The decking area also now is finished up, and as John called it "The Ultimate Hang-out"
That's just it, hanging out.
Although I said I think I'm moving on...not ready just yet and in that case
With any luck we'll be together someday but for now just let me say;
Someday, someday
I will be here babe
Someday, someday
I will be the one babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment