Dec 15, 2009

It's been a while

It's been a while since my last blog / post. I'm running into this one with not much to say...Just been hanging out lately, playing sony, watching tv, swimming and chillaxing. Had a work meeting on Saturday which was pretty much about nothing. But I got paid for it =D
Afterward everyone came back to mine as well as John, Nick and David.
Going to be busy for the next few weeks though, Work xmas party, school xmas party, school BBQ, family friends for xmas eve, family xmas day, more family boxing day. All the while working 20-30 hours a week!

In less than 8 hours I have to be at school to get my award on presentation day. Something that hopefully won't drag out for long at all because I would much rather be at home sleeping. Hopefully Ridha and I are going argileh shopping after too...cause I reckon it would be so sweet to have one of my own.

As there is nothing else more I can think of to write, that is the least bit relative or interesting I'm going to finish up.
With any luck we'll be together someday but for now just let me say;
With every passing moment
I love her more and more
She is the one that I love
the one that I adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment